SAFETY & CARE
We are committed to providing the safest and most authentic sacred plant medicine healing experience in the Peruvian Amazon. Together with the (ICEERS) we have created the most comprehensive screening process available for our participants. Our dedication to creating the safest possible plant medicine journey ensures that each participant is given every opportunity to reach their true healing potential during their time with us.
Each retreat group consists of a maximum of 11 participants. Small numbers ensure that we can adequately guarantee everyone’s safety during their time with us. Don Miguel, our curandero of the Shipibo tradition, two English speaking facilitators and one ceremonial assistant will be present at each plant medicine ritual to fully supervise and support guests through the healing process.
We have taken additional precautions to guarantee the safety of our guests through:
- Equipping the camp with a superior grade first aid kit
- Offering 24-hour emergency transport to a local medical clinic
- Emergency outside assistance from medical staff in Pucallpa
- Rigorous medical screening for all guests
- Ensuring an after-ceremony sitter is available to care for and watch over participants until 4am in the morning following all ceremonies
- Two Skype sessions 1 and 3 months following retreat with our qualified Somatic ExperiencingTM therapist *
- Facilitation by expertly trained and extensively experienced facilitators
Ready to journey with us?
Ask us questions about what to expect on retreat, book a free Skype session with us, start your medical screening questionnaire and get set to be profoundly changed.