Ayahuasca Healing Retreat
|July 2 - 12||AYAHUASCA HEALING & MASTER PLANT DIETA||$1650||Open (9)||Apply Now|
|July 22 - Aug. 1||AYAHUASCA HEALING & MASTER PLANT DIETA||$1650||Open (7)||Apply Now|
|August 6 - 16||AYAHUASCA HEALING & MASTER PLANT DIETA||$1650||Open (8)||Apply Now|
|August 23 - Sept. 2||AYAHUASCA HEALING & MASTER PLANT DIETA||$1650||Open (7)||Apply Now|
|September 9 - 19||AYAHUASCA HEALING & MASTER PLANT DIETA||$1650||Open (8)||Apply Now|
|Sep. 26 - Oct. 6||AYAHUASCA HEALING & MASTER PLANT DIETA||$1650||Open (6)||Apply Now|
|October 13 - 23||AYAHUASCA HEALING & MASTER PLANT DIETA||$1650||Open (6)||Apply Now|
|Oct. 29 - Nov. 8||AYAHUASCA HEALING & MASTER PLANT DIETA||$1650||Open (5)||Apply Now|
Ayahuasca and Plant Medicine Healing Retreats in Peru
Our 11-day Ayahuasca Healing Peru is located deep within the Shipibo homeland of the Peruvian Amazon. Our meeting point for our journey to the retreat center is the bustling riverside town of Iquitos, Peru.
AYA Healing Retreats offer a life-altering opportunity to connect directly with the shamanic healing traditions of the Iquitos region and our retreats are guaranteed to catalyze profound spiritual transformation and a return to wholeness for those courageous enough to immerse themselves in the process.
We offer a 11-day immersive retreat only. This enables us to maintain the integrity and superior quality of the healing experience for our participants, shamans and the Amazon itself. On our retreat you can expect to receive thoroughly individualized care: this it, not a one size fits all approach to plant medicine healing.
We are proud to offer our participants personalized, fully translate with our Shipibo shamans, tailored plant medicine treatments and enduring support via our outstanding integration service. We also pride ourselves on educating our participants about the current threats to the Amazon rainforest, and the ancient healing traditions of the people who call it home through a series of lectures and interactive workshops. We want our retreats to be extensive, wholehearted and profound and for the knowledge, our participants gain here to ripple out and positively impact their communities in the West.
What to expect from our Ayahuasca Retreat at the extraordinary plant medicine healing center, Peru:
- 5 powerful Ayahuasca ceremonies led and fully supervised by our expert curandero and Shipibo plant medicine healer Don Miguel
- A comprehensive consultation and a personalized Master Plant Dieta
- Individualized plant medicine treatment tailored by Don Miguel
- A personal, fully translated consultation with our Shipibo Ayahuasca curandero Don Miguel
- Fascinating group lectures that reveal the sacred traditions of the Shipibo traditions, language, knowledge, and Icaros ( or chanting)
- Magical jungle walks that enable you to connect deeply with the spirit of the Amazon
- Opportunities to actively participate in the preparation of the sacred Peruvian Ayahuasca brew and teacher plants and trees.
- An immersive art workshop with a local visionary artist
Please note: After returning to our home countries and day to day routines we may find it difficult to “keep the fire” burning and to maintain the level of openness and authenticity that we experienced whilst on retreat. Included in your retreat investment is one private Integration Session via Skype. These will be scheduled at a time that is convenient for you 2-3 weeks after the retreat.
Whilst at the our Ayahuasca healing retreat center in Peru, you will have the opportunity to relax and enjoy your solitude during the day when there are no formal ceremonies or rituals planned. If you prefer to participate in something more adventurous we offer the opportunity for students to join an optional activity. These may include:
- A guided hike deep into the jungle to discover the native creatures that call the Amazon home
- Enjoy workshops and walks around the retreat center to learn about the different properties and uses of the various medicinal plants and Master Plants
- 5 fully supervised and curated Ayahuasca ceremonies
- 1 Master Plant Dieta
- Personal consultations and individualized plant medicine treatment with Don Miguel
- Purifying flower and vapor baths by the riverside
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Actively participate in the preparation of the Sacred Ayahuasca brew
- Accommodation in a private, lakeside Tambo (jungle bungalow)
- Your participation in all optional activities
- The intimacy of a small group of 12 people
- One private follow-up integration sessions via Skype
- Art workshops led by local visionary artist
- Expert lectures about the sacred healing medicines of the Shipibo shamanic traditions, led by the maestros
- All transportation to and from the healing center, Peru
- Full translation from Shipibo or Spanish to English
- Washing and laundering of your clothes whilst on retreat
- Your personal accommodation in Iquitos
- Your airfares to and from Peru and to and from Iquitos
- Your travel insurance
- Your Peruvian visa (if necessary)
- Personal expenses and meals whilst in Iquitos
Important information about meals and Ayahuasca diet:
Whilst on retreat we will enjoy three superb meals per day, freshly prepared by the team at the Sui Sui Healing Center. On the days of our Ayahuasca ceremonies, we will restrict this to 2 meals, the last one is not to be eaten after 2pm. All meals are prepared with the best local ingredients and will be mostly vegetarian with the occasional river fish and organic chicken.
All meals will be free from:
- Red Meat
If you have any special dietary requirements please advise us upon receiving confirmation of your place on retreat.
Ready to journey with us?
Ask us questions about what to expect on retreat, book a free Skype session, start your medical screening questionnaire and get set to be profoundly changed.