From Plant to Spirit
Online Course: From Plant to Spirit,
Introduction to Shipibo Wisdom
With Shipibo Maestro Don Miguel
January 22th – 24th, 2021
Online Course: Introduction to Shipibo Wisdom.
Learn the Shipibo Wisdom directly from Don Miguel, a Shipibo Teacher that draws upon his ancestral linage of healers, “curanderos.”
During the live online course, our Shipibo Teacher will introduce the students to the art of ancestral spiritual tradition and the Shipibo’s cosmology.
The Shipibo people are deeply respected for their knowledge of the sacred plant medicines, ceremonies, and spiritual connection to the rainforest environment. They are a resilient tribe, and despite numerous attacks on their culture and traditions, they have retained their traditional knowledge and customs.
Under Don Miguel’s guidance, you will explore how we can utilize sacred medicines like Ayahuasca, Noya Rao, Bobinsana, Chullachaqui, Aya Huma within a spiritual context.
You will learn who the true Onanya, the Shipibo’s Shaman, what it takes to undergo a traditional Dieta, how to use the pipe and connect with Mapacho, and how to sing an Icaros.
It’s a unique opportunity to acquire the essential foundation to work with Sacred Medicines under the Shipibo lineage from a Maestro with a high level of transparency and years of experience.
Full Price of the Online Course: $295
– Limited space
Online Course Schedule
The course will evolve on a 3 hours class each day, fully translated from Spanish to English in real-time.
Each class will be broken into two sessions of 1.10 hours (a – b), each with a 20 minutes break.
We will reserve 10 minutes at the end of each session for Q&A.
Friday 22th , Saturday 23th, Sunday 24th times:
a) CEST 8.30pm / EST 2.30pm / PST 11.30 am / AEDT 6.30 am
b) CEST 10pm / EST 4 pm / PST 1 pm / AEDT 8 am
The online events will be recorded for a life time access!
Live Online Course structure
Day 1a: Introduction to the Shipibo Shaman: Onanya
• After an introduction of the course and the teacher Don Miguel the group will learn who are the true Shipibo Shamans, Onanya, who were the mystical Murraya, and who are the Brujos, Sorcerers.
Day 1b: Storytelling: Ayahuasca and how to work with the Sacred Medicine in Ceremony
• Learn the legend behind Ayahuasca and how to navigate the experience in the ceremony. Don Miguel will share what it takes to lead a Ceremony with Ayahuasca, what is needed to bring healing, and how to protect the ceremonial space from energetical attacks.
Day 2a: Master Plant Dieta: Learn the Shipibo Tradition of connecting to Plant Spirit
• Learn the essential component of Dieting a Plants and Teacher Trees. Don Miguel will teach the traditional way of connecting with the Master Plants’ spirit and new ways. Don Miguel will explain the restrictions during and after a Master Plant Dieta and why fasting is essential.
Day 2b: Shipibo Cosmovision, the myths behind Noya Rao, Bobinsana, Chullachaqui, and Aya Huma.
• Learn the legends of the most known Master Plants as well as their proprieties and how to use them in practice.
Day 3a: Working with the Pipe, Mapacho, and the Pipe’s Dieta
• This will introduce how to work with Mapacho and the Spirit tobacco with a Pipe. How to use the Pipe to connect with the Master Plant spirit and learn to follow a Dieta with the Pipe.
It may be the best time to ask Don Miguel to craft a Pipe for you with your favorite Teacher Tree.
Day 3b: Noya Rao Icaro’s Class
• Don Miguel will also teach the group about the significance of the Noya Rao Icaro that you can use throughout a Mater Plant Dieta. This knowledge will be vital in helping you to access your highest potential and realize deep healing and transformation.
At a very young age Don Miguel began his apprenticeship as a curandero through plant dietas under the supportive guidance of his grandfather. Miguel is also a trained literature professor and thoroughly enjoys teaching the Shipibo language and culture.
Also known as Senen Yoi (meaning Speaking the Truth), uses a variety of plants to heal and treat ailments of many kinds – mental, physical, spiritual, emotional.To Learn more about Don Miguel >>
Elio Geusa is the director of AYA Healing Retreats. He works in Peru helping to facilitate life-changing plant medicine experiences alongside Shipibo curanderos.
He is immensely passionate about sharing his knowledge on Master Plants, respecting traditional ways of knowing, interpreting, and navigating plant medicine work and helping to reawaken his guests to the innate intelligence and benevolence of the natural world.To Learn more about Elio Geusa >>
Ready to journey with us?
Ask us questions about what to expect on retreat, book a free Skype session, start your medical screening questionnaire and get set to be profoundly changed.